Oasis of Hope
Oasis of Hope, is an attempt at redirecting the attention to places like Lakhpat where the residents don't have to surrender their lifestyle and livelihoods to water scarcity. This project also aims to highlight the potential of a water body to be able to create a resilient and self-sufficient system by co-depending on other subsystems that can flourish in the presence of water.
1. IndiaSpend, Avantika Mehta |. ""Drought-hit Gujarat has water for factories, but no water for Kutch farmers."" 8 May. 2021,
2. Project Proposal-M/s Shree Cement Limited Unit: Bhuj Cement Plant
3. (2010). Kutch Coast- People, Environment & Livelihoods. Sir Jamshedji TATA Trust.
4. Bharwada, Charul and Vinay Mahajan. ""Drinking Water Crisis in Kutch: A Natural Phenomenon?"" Economic and Political Weekly, vol. 37, no. 48, 30 Nov. 2002, pp. 4859-66,
5. Hadi, Rania and El. ""After Oil : DESIGN EARTH."" 10 May. 2021,
6. ""WATER ECONOMIES 2009-10 - LATERAL OFFICE."" 10 May. 2021, lateraloffice.com/WATER-ECONOMIES-2009-10.